Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sharing the Gospel !!



Most of us in the church have been trained well beyond our obedience so when it comes to telling others about Jesus, what are we so afraid of? When I share the Message, most likely all I'm doing is watering a seed someone else planted and God does the saving. (1 Corinthians 3:7) I cannot look at a witnessing opportunity and consider myself the person who is going to make or break the moment. All I can do is share the Word and God does the rest. But sometimes I fear I will say or do something that won't be good enough or strong enough or convincing enough. I believe I'm going to do something wrong or prompt too many difficult questions. I think I'm not ready. Sometimes, I hold back and don't share. To fear sharing my faith isn't from God because God is love and love casts out fear. I would really appreciate your prayers in this area because sharing my faith is hard enough for me as it is and now I am trying to do it in a different language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment